Who doesn’t love enchiladas??!! The best part about cooking in the comfort of your own kitchen is that you are in complete control of the quality of your ingredients AND the cooking process. This healthy twist on a Mexican classic is loaded with nutrition and flavor and only takes about 20 minutes to prep and 40 minutes to bake. By replacing your traditional tortilla with Siete grain-free tortillas you have a delicious paleo-friendly gluten-free and *dairy-free dinner.
1 package siete grain free tortillas (I prefer coconut cassava or cassava chia for this recipe)
1 pound grass fed ground beef 90% or 93%
1 pouch simply organic red enchilada sauce
*optional raw cheddar cheese
Micro greens (I like cilantro or spicy mix)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef. No seasoning needed.
- Pour a little bit of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of your glass 9x13 baking dish to prevent sticking.
- Spoon roughly ⅛ (2 oz) of the beef in each tortilla.
*Optional add a bit of shredded raw cheddar cheese before rolling.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas. Cover with foil and bake on 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking uncovered for additional 5-10 minutes.
Makes 8 enchiladas. Garnish with avocado and micro greens of choice. Enjoy!
2 enchiladas with ¼ medium avocado garnish
OPEX OSS Coach
Looking for a PROFESSIONAL coach to lead you on your journey through fitness? Book your FREE initial consultation using the link below.